Black Gas mask with hose PDF-2SH
Tax included: 0%
Vintage Soviet Black Rubber Gasmask with hose PDF-2SH, adjustable size
PDF-2SH gasmasks were originally made for nuclear, biological and chemical warfare protection during the Cold War, and were distributed to most fallout shelters in the former USSR.
Please be aware as these are surplus they have been in storage and some of the masks are covered in a white powder/layer to the outside - this will wipe off easily which will also help soften the mask rubber.
- This gasmask was produced around 1990 and has never been used.
- Although this gas mask has never been used, Fantasmagoria.shop acts as a 3rd party distributor and can not be held responsible for the level of protection this item provides.
- As with any surplus masks, we cannot warranty them, and they may have slight scratches or imperfections.
- Fantasmagoria recommends using this mask for style or decoration purposes only. This might be a cool accessory for your steampunk or industrial interior or outfit detail.
- Please note that the hose can not be detached. The filter is supposed to be adjusted to the end of the hose.
- Please note that this mask is sold without the filter.
- We recommend purchasing the new modern filter, which can be found in specialized stores.
- Cosplay or LARP|Halloween
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- Homeware & giftware
- HS CODE
- All goods are located and shipped from Lithuania, EU
- ORIGIN: LT
- RETURN CONDITIONS
- Non-returnable item (due to hygienic restrictions)
The image below shows how to measure your head size and choose the correct size.
The size guide below will give an idea of which size will be the best fit. (Measurements are rounded up to 0.5 cm)
|Mask Size||Head Size|
|2 (XS-S)||58-63 cm|
|3 (M-L)||64-70 cm