Tax included: 0%15% Discount
Adora - Neo-Victorian Gothic fashion style, black polyester women's leggings by Punk Rave brand.
- SIZE & FIT
- Women's | Asian collection | Runs small
- Romantic Gothic
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- Synthetic Fabrics
- DETAILED COMPOSITION (main fabric)
- 95%polyester 5%spandex
- FABRIC PROPERTIES
- FABRIC ELASTICITY LEVEL
- Very Stretchy
- FABRIC THICKNESS LEVEL
- HS CODE
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold (inside out) at delicate conditions. Do not tumble dry.
- All goods are located and shipped from Lithuania, EU
- ORIGIN: LT
- Made in
- RETURN CONDITIONS
- 14-days return | Buyer pays shipping expenses
Punk Rave women's leggings sizing chart:
|NATURAL WAIST, cm||58-64||64-70||70-76||76-82||82-88||88-96||96-104|
|LOW WAIST, cm||60-66||66-72||72-78||78-84||84-90||90-98||98-106|
|TOTAL LENGTH, cm||99||100||101||102||103||104||105|
In between sizes? Choose a smaller size for a tight regular fit or a larger for a comfortably loose fit.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY:
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CLOTHING LAY FLAT:
To choose the right size, you can also compare the size tags of the clothing you usually wear with our „size conversion“ chart:
International women's sizing comparison
|~ US & CA||2||4||6||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|~ Australia & NZ||4||6||8||10||12||14||16||18||20|
|~ Europe, general||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|~ Germany, Denmark||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48|
|~ France, Belgium||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50||52|
Not sure about your size? We can help you with some advice! Contact us via email, also with the links to the items you want to buy, and the following information:
1. Bust, natural waist, lower waist, hips size (circumference), shoulders length.
2. Your height and weight.
3. Which clothing size do you usually wear (e.g., M for tops / L for bottoms)?
4. Do you like tight fit or loose fit?
5. Are you looking for clothing for a female or male body?
Where should you get measuring tape?
- Buy it at any sewing supplies or hobby shop.
- Visit a sewing salon and ask the tailor or seamstress to take your measurements.
- An alternative: Measure with a piece of rope or string, then place it to the ruler.
Please note, the item is shipped tightly packed, so the garment will have crumples when unpacked.
Please iron the creases and wrinkles if you wish the garment to look like on our website's photo.
Sometimes, to even out the fabric, it helps to hang the garment on the wide padded hanger, spray generously with the water, and leave it hanging for a couple of days. Tip: Leave it hung in the shower room.
But, for a non-stretchy garment, it is always best to use a standard iron or steam iron. Tip: You may also bring the clothing to the tailors, dry-cleaning, or another place that provide professional ironing services.
CARE & CLEANING ADVICE
- Follow the textile care instructions on the label
- Don't wash your clothes too often
- Remove stains manually
- Air the clothes to freshen up after each use
- Turn clothes inside out.
- Close buttons and zips.
- Use a laundry bag.
- Wash with same colors (as color may transfer to other garments)
- Use a mild detergent made for this color of the fabric. Do not use a universal detergent that contains oxygen for bleaching purposes.
- The use of special detergents produced for the garment's fabric and the color is recommended.
- Always follow the dosing instructions for detergent. We recommend using less detergent (unless the garment is dirty and stained).
- You can avoid ceases by using a fabric conditioner or detergent with a softener.
- Use cold wash at max 30°C & gentle washing cycle.
- Use short programs for lightly soiled laundry.
- Preferably do not tumble dry.
- Remove excess water and dry flat.
- When almost dry, hang on the wide-padded hangers.
Not sure how to clean? Bring the garment to a professional clothing cleaning service such as Dry Cleaners or Wet Cleaners.
Disclaimer: Sorry, but we do not accept complaints about the crumpled fabric or wrinkles on the purchased clothing or accessory product. This is not the fault but the natural state caused by folding and packing the product. For more info, please check our T&C and Disclaimer sections below.