Angel Dust Dress & Corset
Tax included: 0%
Romantic Gothic women's black trapeze dress and corset
Angel Dust - Romantic Gothic women's black trapeze dress and corset by Punk Rave
- Soft, flowy chiffon fabric
- Scoop neckline with delicate ruffles
- Short puffed sleeves
- Synthetic (vegan) leather corset with back zipper closure and front lacing for perfect fit adjustments
- The dress and the corset can be worn separately.
NOTE, the dress in some pictures is shown with a puffed underskirt (underskirt is not included).
Attention! This item runs very SMALL. Consider ordering 2 sizes larger than you usually wear.
- FASHION STYLE
- Romantic Gothic
- Made in CN
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- Cotton & Synthetic Fabrics
- DETAILED COMPOSITION
- 95%cotton 5%spandex
- ADDITIONAL COMPOSITION
- 52%PU leather 48%cotton
- FABRIC PROPERTIES
- FABRIC ELASTICITY LEVEL
- Slightly Stretchy
- FABRIC THICKNESS LEVEL
- Thin (e.g. t-shirts, leggings)
- SLEEVE LENGTH
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold (inside out) at delicate conditions (if possible in mesh wash-bag). Do not tumble dry.
- RETURN CONDITIONS
- 14 days return, buyer covers all shipping expenses
Punk Rave brand's size guide for dresses
|SIZE CHART in centimeters||S-M||L-XL|
|BRA CUP SIZE, EU||AA-A-B||B-C-D|
|NATURAL WAIST, cm||56-68||68-80|
|LOW WAIST, cm||62-74||74-86|
SIZE CONVERSION & COMPARISON
|AU & NZ||2-4||6-8|
|DE & DK||30-32||34-36|
We recommend choosing the dress size by your bust and natural waist circumference. Also, do check other measurements for the best fit.
In between sizes? Check the stretchiness of the fabric in the "Product Details" tab, and choose smaller for a tight fit and stretchy fabric dress, or choose a larger size for comfortable fit and non/slightly-stretchy fabric dresses.
|SIZE CHART in Inches||XS-S||M-L||XL-2XL|
|NATURAL WAIST, in||22.0-26.8||26.8-31.5||31.5-36.2|
|LOW WAIST, in||24.4-29.1||29.1-33.9||33.9-38.6|
- For trousers & leggings: measure waist, inseam, clothing length.
- For skirts & shorts: measure waist, clothing length.
- For tops, shirts, coats & dresses: measure shoulders or one-shoulder length, chest and waist, clothing length.
- Buy it at any sewing supplies or hobby shop.
- Visit a sewing salon and ask the tailor or seamstress to take your measurements.
- An alternative: Measure with a piece of rope or string, then place it to the ruler.
Still not sure about your size? We can help you with some advice! Contact us via email, also with the links to the items you want to buy, and the following information:
5. Are you looking for clothing for a female or male body?