Dear customers, as you already know, there might be delivery delays and logistic disruptions because of the Covid pandemic.
Please expect and allow delay:
- up to 7 days for orders shipped UPS, DHL, FedEx economy & standard services
- up to 3 days for orders shipped UPS, DHL, FedEx express services
- up 6 months for orders shipped by Post
- up to 7 days for orders sent to Omniva parcel boxes
Australia, the USA, Canada, and most of the post offices outside the European continent experience enormous delays and an inability to track orders because of lack of the flights. Please expect delays of up to 6 months if you live outside Europe and chose delivery by post.
We always recommend ordering courier delivery - a fully trackable courier delivery service. Please choose from the available courier delivery options on checkout.
Please note, that, due to global quarantine, and almost no flights, orders shipped by Post are not fully trackable, and may take up to 8 weeks to be delivered within Europe and from 3 up to 9 month to be delivered outside Europe (USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, etc.)
As you already know: we have everything in stock and ship from our warehouse which is located in Vilnius, Lithuania (Europe). We send out your order the same or next working day after receiving your payment.
- After we ship your order - you will receive an email with the tracking link (which includes the tracking number)
- FOLLOW THE TRACKING LINK AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE AVAILABLE AT THE DAY/TIME OF DELIVERY.
- If you want the parcel to be left at your doorstep, or you prefer to pick up the parcel at the courier office (where available)- please contact couriers right away (contact information is available at the tracking link sent to you by email)
- Upon ordering personal orders to your workplace, please be sure to check if you can receive personal shipments, whether your company is open or closed because of lockdown.
- Please note that in some countries, because of lockdown and security measures to protect the couriers, couriers leave the deliveries at the door. Please always follow the tracking number to be aware of the delivery date.
- Please note that in some countries, because of lockdown, shipments may be returned to the shipper the same day after the first unsuccessful attempt to deliver. Please note that in this case, we won't be able to refund your payment.
- Since many countries have closed borders, there are potential delays in deliveries.
- Our couriers provide services wherever it is safe, and local authority directives allow.
- If services are restricted in any area, shipments will be stored at the courier's offices and delivered at the earliest opportunity permitted by the local authority.
- As the situation is continuously changing, we will keep you updated as there are changes made.
The well-being of our employees and customers is essential, so we take every measure to protect both our employees and our clients.
Please allow the courier to leave the package by the door, or leave instructions for the driver where it is safe to leave the package without any personal contact.
This request can be written in the comment field on checkout (for example: "OK to leave at the door." or "Please leave in the red bin next to the entrance," or "Please leave at my door on the third floor. House entrance code is 1234"). Or you can print/write instructions to the courier and hang them outside your door/window.
Please rest assured, that if your order is lost and not delivered within 6 months after we ship it (did not happen yet with any order yet!) - we will make a full refund or resend your order (free of charge of course)
Should you have any questions - contact us through chat, phone +37060092442, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and take care of the people around you.
The spread of COVID-19 has changed our lives drastically. However, Fantasmagoria, together with our shipping couriers, strives to provide full service to our customers.