Tax included: 0%
Cthulhu - Post-Apocalyptic Gothic men's black trousers by Punk Rave
- High-quality cotton-blend twill fabric
- Distressed detailing to give worn-out/aged look
- 2 waist pockets
- 2 back pockets
- Belt loops
- D-rings on the right leg
- Decorative belt with a metal buckle on the left leg
- Detachable metal chain with snap hook fastenings
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- Cotton & Synthetic Fabrics
- DETAILED COMPOSITION (main fabric)
- 70%cotton 29%polyester 1%spandex
- FABRIC PROPERTIES
- FABRIC THICKNESS LEVEL
- Medium (e.g. jeans, heavy cotton/polyester)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold (inside out) at delicate conditions. Do not tumble dry.
- All goods are located and shipped from Lithuania, EU
- ORIGIN: LT
- Made in
Cthulhu Trousers tab test
IQITADDITIONALTABS - custom product tabs
Punk Rave women's, stretchy trousers sizing chart:
|NATURAL WAIST, cm||58-64||64-70||70-76||76-82||82-88||88-96|
|LOW WAIST, cm||60-66||66-72||72-78||78-84||84-90||90-98|
|TOTAL LENGTH, cm|
In between sizes? Choose a smaller size for a tight fit or a larger for a comfortable fit.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY:
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CLOTHING LAY FLAT:
To choose the right size, you can also compare the size tags of the clothing you usually wear with our „size conversion“ chart:
International women's sizing comparison
|~ US & CA||2||4||6||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|~ Australia & NZ||4||6||8||10||12||14||16||18||20|
|~ Europe, general||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|~ Germany, Denmark||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48|
|~ France, Belgium||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50||52|
Not sure about your size? We can help you with some advice! Contact us via email, also with the links to the items you want to buy, and the following information:
1. Bust, natural waist, lower waist, hips size (circumference), shoulders length.
2. Your height and weight.
3. Which clothing size do you usually wear (e.g., M for tops / L for bottoms)?
4. Do you like tight fit or loose fit?
5. Are you looking for clothing for a female or male body?
Where should you get measuring tape?
- Buy it at any sewing supplies or hobby shop.
- Visit a sewing salon and ask the tailor or seamstress to take your measurements.
- An alternative: Measure with a piece of rope or string, then place it to the ruler.