Tax included: 0%
Osiris - Industrial and Gothic Punk women's black faux leather mini skirt by Punk Rave
- Highest-grade synthetic (vegan) leather
- Natural cotton denim fabric
- Back zipper closure
- Decorative faux leather straps with metal buckles at the waistline
- Large metal eyelets detailing
- Asymmetric hemline
- Pleated denim side panel (the edge of the fabric left raw (unhemmed) purposely)
- Large cargo pocket with snap buttons and O-ring on the side
NOTE, that the skirt arrives packed tightly into plastic bag. You will need to hang it overnight or perhaps even iron it. (through the natural cotton fabric layer as you would iron synthetic clothing)
- FASHION STYLE
Metal & Biker
- Made in CN
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- Cotton & Synthetic Fabrics
- DETAILED COMPOSITION
- 45%viscose 35%PU leather 15%cotton 5%Spandex
- ADDITIONAL COMPOSITION
- 95%cotton 5%spandex
- FABRIC PROPERTIES
- FABRIC ELASTICITY LEVEL
- Slightly Stretchy
- FABRIC THICKNESS LEVEL
- Medium (e.g. jeans, heavy cotton/polyester)
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Hand wash. Dry flat.
Punk Rave skirts sizing chart:
|NATURAL WAIST, cm||56-62||62-68||68-74||74-80||80-86||86-92|
|LOW WAIST, cm||62-68||68-74||74-80||80-86||86-92||92-98|
|LONG SIDE LENGTH, cm||84||85||86||87||88||89|
In between sizes? Choose a smaller size for a tight regular fit or a larger for a comfortably loose fit.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY:
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CLOTHING LAY FLAT:
To choose the right size, you can also compare the size tags of the clothing you usually wear with our „size conversion“ chart:
International women's sizing comparison
|PUNK RAVE SIZES||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL|
|~ US & CA||00-0||0-2||2-4||4-6||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-14||14-16|
|~ Australia & NZ||2-4||4-6||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-14||14-16||16-18||18-20|
|~ Europe, general||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48|
|~ Germany, Denmark||30-32||32-34||34-36||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||46-48|
|~ France, Belgium||34-36||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||46-48||48-50||50-52|
Not sure about your size? We can help you with some advice! Contact us via email, also with the links to the items you want to buy, and the following information:
1. Bust, natural waist, lower waist, hips size (circumference), shoulders length.
2. Your height and weight.
3. Which clothing size do you usually wear (e.g., M for tops / L for bottoms)?
4. Do you like tight fit or loose fit?
5. Are you looking for clothing for a female or male body?
Where should you get measuring tape?
- Buy it at any sewing supplies or hobby shop.
- Visit a sewing salon and ask the tailor or seamstress to take your measurements.
- An alternative: Measure with a piece of rope or string, then place it to the ruler.