Phantom Men's Skirt
Tax included: 0%
Phantom - Vampire Gothic men's black skirt by Punk Rave
- Luxurious cotton-blend brocade fabric
- Top-quality twill fabric
- Hidden side zipper closure
- Belt loops
- Braided ribbon trimmings
- SIZE & FIT
- Men's | Asian collection | Runs small
- Romantic Gothic
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- Cotton & Synthetic Fabrics
- DETAILED COMPOSITION (main fabric)
- 65%cotton 32%polyester 3% spandex
- FABRIC PROPERTIES
- FABRIC ELASTICITY LEVEL
- FABRIC THICKNESS LEVEL
- SKIRT STYLE
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold (inside out) at delicate conditions. Do not tumble dry.
- All goods are located and shipped from Lithuania, EU
- ORIGIN: LT
- Made in
- RETURN CONDITIONS
- 14-days return | Buyer pays shipping expenses
Please note, the item is shipped tightly packed, so the garment will have crumples when unpacked.
Please iron the creases and wrinkles if you wish the garment to look like on our website's photo.
Sometimes, to even out the fabric, it helps to hang the garment on the wide padded hanger, spray generously with the water, and leave it hanging for a couple of days. Tip: Leave it hung in the shower room.
But, for a non-stretchy garment, it is always best to use a standard iron or steam iron. Tip: You may also bring the clothing to the tailors, dry-cleaning, or another place that provide professional ironing services.
CARE & CLEANING ADVICE
- Follow the textile care instructions on the label
- Don't wash your clothes too often
- Remove stains manually
- Air the clothes to freshen up after each use
- Turn clothes inside out.
- Close buttons and zips.
- Use a laundry bag.
- Wash with same colors (as color may transfer to other garments)
- Use a mild detergent made for this color of the fabric. Do not use a universal detergent that contains oxygen for bleaching purposes.
- The use of special detergents produced for the garment's fabric and the color is recommended.
- Always follow the dosing instructions for detergent. We recommend using less detergent (unless the garment is dirty and stained).
- You can avoid ceases by using a fabric conditioner or detergent with a softener.
- Use cold wash at max 30°C & gentle washing cycle.
- Use short programs for lightly soiled laundry.
- Preferably do not tumble dry.
- Remove excess water and dry flat.
- When almost dry, hang on the wide-padded hangers.
Not sure how to clean? Bring the garment to a professional clothing cleaning service such as Dry Cleaners or Wet Cleaners.
Disclaimer: Sorry, but we do not accept complaints about the crumpled fabric or wrinkles on the purchased clothing or accessory product. This is not the fault but the natural state caused by folding and packing the product. For more info, please check our T&C and Disclaimer sections below.