Baroness Stockings Red
Tax included: 0%
Women's | European collection
- We ship worldwide by post or UPS, DHL & FedEx couriers.
- The delivery price depends on the total weight and will be shown at checkout.
- Same-day pickup at the Fantasmagoria office & Omniva parcel box delivery is available.
- Read the full terms here.
- You have 14 days from the date you received your order to send it back to us for a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- Please note that we do not refund the initial shipping price; the customer pays for the initial and returns shipping.
- Read the full terms here.
- Please return the item that did not fit back to us, and let us know which size you need. Full info here.
- No customs duties for deliveries within the EU. We ship from Lithuania.
- Customers outside the EU shop Tax-Free but might have to pay customs duties & import taxes. All export fees are to be paid by the customer.
- More info here.
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS read here.
- For any questions regarding ordering or size, don't hesitate to contact us through chat > press the red chat bubble in the right corner below.
Baroness - black and red sheer hold-ups by Ballerina
These beautiful pair of hold-ups feature delicate woven Gothic ornaments and have a mock suspender wrapping around the high thigh to impart a seductive feel. The design on the upper part and calf is embroidered in red color thread to create an effortless look. The perfect stockings for Christmas or Valentine`s.
- Suspender illusion
- Gothic ornaments
- Sparkling thread
- Black lace welt
- Double silicone bands
- Luxury packaging
- Delicately perfumed
- Denier: 20
- Toe: sheer
- Heel: unshaped
- Finish: matte
- Seams: flat
- Brand: Ballerina
- Fabric Content: 82% polyamide, 18% elastane
- SIZE & FIT
- Women's | European collection
- Gothic|Romantic Gothic
- Gifts for Her|Valentine's
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- Synthetic Fabrics
- DETAILED COMPOSITION (main fabric)
- 82%polyamide 18%elastane
- FABRIC PROPERTIES
- FABRIC ELASTICITY LEVEL
- Very Stretchy
- FABRIC THICKNESS LEVEL
- Sheer (transparent)
- HS CODE
- All goods are located and shipped from Lithuania, EU
- ORIGIN: LT
- Made in
- RETURN CONDITIONS
- Non-returnable item (due to hygienic restrictions)
Ballerina hosiery size chart:
|THIGH CIRCUMFERENCE, cm||45-55||55-65|
|LEG LENGTH, cm||70-78||70-78|
In between sizes?
Choose a smaller size for a tight fit as nylons suppose to be worn tight.
- If you choose the size too small, it could be uncomfortable to wear, the nylon will become too stretched which may cause the lace collars to snap, and nylons quickly rip around the toes.
- If you choose the size too big - nylon may wrinkle and won't snug well.
How to take care of your nylons
How to wash tights and stockings?
- We recommend hand-washing your nylons in cold or lukewarm water.
- You may also wash your nylons in a washing machine, on a delicate cycle, at 30 degrees celsius, preferably in a mesh garment bag.
- Don't wring or tumble dry.
- Wash after wearing the pantyhose 6 to 7 times or when needed, in order to get rid of the smells, build-up of body oils, and dead skin cells.
How to wear tights and stockings?
Put on nylons carefully. Instead of entering feet at the top of the hose and running them through the length of the legs to the bottom, gather the pantyhose in your fingers until you reach the toes; place your toes into the hose, then stretch the length of the stocking up over your calves and thighs. Be careful, when gathering the stocking, not to twist the legs, as this will affect your ability to stretch them over your leg comfortably.
Tip for never breaking the nylons while putting them on:
Do you have rough hands or long nails? Wear gloves when you’re putting your hosiery on or taking it off. Any soft, smooth gloves or tight rubber gloves will work.
Tip for when wearing the hold-ups without the garter belt:
Don't overdo with body cream, and especially oils on your tights as the rubber band of the stockings might not stick well to your thighs.
Inspect your nylons after each wear for snags and tears. Treat all tears immediately. Apply a small amount of clear nail polish to small tears, in order to prevent the tear from becoming longer. Allow the polish to dry before storing pantyhose.
Store your nylons in a plastic or other bag. Put them in a safe place such as a dresser drawer, where they will be undisturbed by other items that might snag them.