To the moon - and never back.
- Faux Leather.
- Moon Hardware.
- 4" (10 cm) Heel.
- Side Zip.
You're a daydreamer and a night thinker; 'Broom Rider' boots come in a luxe faux leather, crescent moon hardware, lace feature, and high platform & heel - giving you just the right amount of elevation. Ready to rock with yer coven, nights out - or just doing day-to-day adventures.
Matches with your black wardrobe purrfectly; looks killer with leggings and oversized tops.
with KILLSTAR Branding.
- Nu Goth, Gothic, Witch
- Spring, Winter, Autumn
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- Synthetic Leather Upper, Plastic Sole
- DETAILED COMPOSITION (main fabric)
- 100%synthetic (vegan) leather
- HS CODE
- All goods are located and shipped from Lithuania, EU
- ORIGIN: LT
- Made in
- RETURN CONDITIONS
- 14-days return , Buyer pays shipping expenses , Initial shipment is not refunded
Killstar footwear size chart
|Sole Length, cm
|Sole Length, inch
We use the European unisex shoe sizing system & we sell footwear based on the brand's European marking.
Please note, Killstar matches EU sizing and, as some customers say, runs a tiny bit smaller than our customers used to. If you are in-between sizes 38 & 39, please order size 39.
Your feet are wide? Are you in between sizes? Always choose a larger size for comfortable walking (if shoes are too large - insert extra insole).
If the shoes you chose have a pointed toe or narrow front, consider ordering one size up.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
- Measure the distance between the most prominent toe and the most prominent part of the heel and see the conversion chart above.
- Foot length is measured when you are standing barefoot, and the weight of the body is equally distributed on both feet.
- Be sure to have both feet measured. Many people have feet of different sizes. We advise purchasing a shoe size based on the larger foot.
- Measure your feet at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
Warranty and disclaimer of Killstar & Demonia brands shoes made of synthetic leather
Dear customers, on this page, you will find the warranty info and instructions for the correct selection, use, and proper care of your footwear.
All synthetic leather shoes have a limited life expectancy of approximately one season. This warranty does not apply to footwear or accessories that have been damaged due to excessive wear and tear.
Table of Contents
INFORMATION ABOUT FOOTWEAR MADE OF SYNTHETIC MATERIALS
Fashion footwear made of synthetic materials is designed for short-term use. The warranty we give for the Killstar boot is one month, and the return timeframe is 2 weeks. When receiving your pair, please inspect it and if any imperfection is found - please get in touch with our customer service immediately.
Please worry not, as the awesome Gothic design Killstar & Demonia boots are of very good quality. We wrote this disclaimer based on our customers' feedback, as many customers have expectations of the natural leather handmade quality. Please note that these boots are factory-made of synthetic materials.
Dear customer, please note that all Killstar footwear is made of synthetic materials and is not meant for heavy use. If you wear your Killstar shoes daily and walk a lot, boots (e.g., sole) may start to tear off within a month. Typically Killstar's shoes last for a season or two, depending on the use and care.
Killstar footwear is not intended to be worn for intense walking in demanding environments. This is the Fashion footwear it is designed to be worn indoors, on walks in the city, and on flat surfaces.
Wearing synthetic leather boots in extreme weather conditions or exposure of the product to caustic materials or environments may cause the footwear or part thereof to break down.
The lifetime of the synthetic boots also depends on the height and weight of the wearer. We noticed that if the wearer is heavier than 60 kg or the foot is larger than size 40, the sole tears faster than on smaller sizes.
POINTS TO NOTE WHEN BUYING SYNTHETIC LEATHER SHOES
- All synthetic materials age naturally, even if not used.
- Soles designed of a foam structure wear rather quickly.
- Very light soles (most of Killstar) have a significantly shorter life expectancy and tend to crack than soles made from different materials.
- Natural tear and wear cannot be used as a reason for a claim.
- Insufficient fastening of your foot in your shoe may result in excessive wear. Ensure your feet are appropriately fastened with fastening belts or another fastening system.
- Most soles are not resistant to benzine, diesel, oils, or similar chemicals. If these chemicals contact the bottom of the shoe, they will damage the sole.
- Soles and uppers are not resistant to salts and chemicals used to melt the ice on the streets in the winter.
- Remove residual snow or chemicals used to maintain roads after each use.
- Most soles and uppers are not resistant to extreme cold or extreme heat weather (e.g., lower than -10 C or higher than +40 C)
- No shoes sold in our stores may be used as work or sports shoes because our shoes do not comply with work or sports shoe requirements.
- All synthetic leather shoes we sell are designed to be worn in dry conditions.
- When putting on your shoes, particularly shoes with an enclosed heel, use a shoehorn. When you take your shoes off, take them off by hand, but never step on the outer sole or heel.
- Perform shoe care and maintenance as needed.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THE VEGAN LEATHER FOOTWEAR?
- Only use shoecare made for synthetic leather - using other care products will void the warranty.
- Regularly remove all salt, mud, dirt, concrete, etc., from your boots. Over time dirt and even dust will deteriorate the boot materials.
- Please do not put your boots in front of a direct heat source, do not store them in humid rooms or outside.
- Wear your synthetic leather boots with care. Even if they are designed as combat boots, it does not mean they will serve you as army boots.
GLUED SOLES WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
The bottom and the top of the Killstar & Demonia shoes are glued together. The strength of the glue joint may be negatively affected by wet conditions (sweat or rain), by using insufficiently dried shoes repeatedly, by running/dancing/jumping in these shoes, or when the wearer is heavier than 60 kg weight (clothing included).
Partygoers and summer festival attendees, please read this info.
If you have to wear synthetic leather shoes for the weekend-long festival and plan to dance all night long in the club, we recommend having a spare pair if the sole glues off (or keep a superglue handy). Yes, we wear these boots ourselves, and as no other brand creates such cool but durable designs, we (Goths) have to come up with tips and tricks.
Dear customers, If you are not happy with synthetic footwear quality and warranty, we do not recommend you buy such shoes. Thank you for being so understanding.
But don't let this disclaimer upset you. These are amazingly designed lightweight shoes. They are comfortable to wear, all styles are one-of-a-kind and hard to find somewhere else. All these Edgy boots match perfectly with all the Alternative fashion clothing we sell.
Killstar and Demonia brands are working hard on improving their quality every year.
Should you have any concerns or issues with the product purchase - contact our friendly customer service right away.
HOW TO SELECT A FOOTWEAR SIZE?
Measure your foot and compare it to the size chart.
When selecting shoes, make sure that the type, size, and width match your size. The length of the inside of your shoe should be longer than your foot. Your toes should not (under any circumstances) touch the inside tip of the shoe, the so-called leeway. Leeway is a free space between your longest toe and the tip of the shoe and should be approximately 10 millimeters. Try your shoes on again in the comfort of your home and walk over the clean surface. Please keep in mind that not every shoe will fit your foot the first time, so give it time to get used to it.
Please note that improperly selected type of shoe, size, width, or shape cannot be used as reasons for later claims.
HOW TO ADDRESS A CLAIM ABOUT FAULTY SHOES?
In case of a faulty item, the customer must file the claim within 14 days of receiving the product.
The customer should present the complete claimed product and proof of purchase issued by the Fantasmagoria store.
If a customer believes that the footwear is faulty later than two weeks after the purchase, the customer is welcome to contact our customer support with the request.
The customer must submit the claim without undue delay when the relevant defect is discovered. Further and continuous use of a defective product may worsen the product status and result in damages, which may constitute a reason for claim rejection.
Once the footwear is found faulty, please email us at [email protected] with your full name, order number, and photo of the boots (please make sure the damage is visible) and please write a short explanation of the damage.
Returning and shipping the boots back to us should be done according to the conditions written in our return section.
Please do not return faulty footwear until you receive confirmation from customer service.
Please ensure that the product is appropriately cleaned and sanitized when returning any footwear to us. We reserve the right to reject claimed goods that are not properly cleaned and don't comply with sanitary requirements.
Please do not confuse the warranty period with shoe lifetime (these are two different terms). Shoe lifetime depends on the intensity and method of use and may not always be the same as the warranty period. Intensive use may shorten the life of your footwear, and therefore, the life of your shoes may be shorter than the provided warranty period. The customer has the right to claim defects that become apparent within three months after goods acceptance.
Suppose the defect is not disproportionate to the nature of the product. In that case, the customer may be entitled to receive a full or partial refund or (if available) a new defect-free product. Please get in touch with our customer service for any help you need.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SYNTHETIC LEATHER FOOTWEAR
How long do vegan leather shoes last?
It can be from a few months to 2-3 years, depending on how often you wear the shoes and how well you take care of them. You can expect vegan leather footwear to last approximately one-third or less of the lifespan of genuine leather.
Is synthetic leather material suitable for shoes?
Many people prefer synthetic leather as it is not made from an animal. Synthetic leather material can be suitable for shoes due to its low cost and water resistance. Such shoes generally don't "breathe" as well as natural leather, though.
Is vegan leather animal friendly?
Yes, Vegan leather, sometimes referred to as Pleather, contains no animal products and is made from polyurethane.
How do you maintain faux leather shoes?
Often clean synthetic leather footwear with warm water & mild soap. Spot-treat stains to keep your boots looking good, and wipe them down with a damp cloth to remove dirt and dust. Always let synthetic leather shoes and boots dry thoroughly before wearing them again.
Is faux leather shoes waterproof?
Synthetic leather shoes offer great waterproof qualities, but only for a short time. Such shoes can not be worn in wet weather for a long time or soaked in the water as the sole may unglue, and the materials will start to deteriorate.
How do you stop faux leather from peeling?
A couple of ways to prevent faux leather from peeling include applying oils such as coconut oil to keep the leather from drying out and cracking and applying a leather conditioner to keep the material moisturized.
Can you put shoe polish on faux leather?
Yes, and you must. Just be more gentle than you would be with natural leather.
What does the vegan leather smell like?
Vegan/Faux leather often has a mild but bizarre smell from the chemicals. This 'fishy' smell evaporates over time.
What is vegan leather?
Vegan leather is another 'animal-friendly' name for synthetic faux leather.
Vegan leather is a material that imitates leather but is made from other non-animal sources. It's also called faux leather, pleather, synthetic leather, or artificial leather.
What is synthetic leather made of?
Synthetic leather is most often made from polyurethane, a plastic leather look'n'feel-like material created to substitute natural leather.
It can be the most common matt surface made of polyurethane (also
called PU) or shiny vinyl surface made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- We ship worldwide by post or UPS, DHL & FedEx couriers.
- The delivery price depends on the total weight and will be shown at checkout.
- Same-day pickup at the Fantasmagoria office & Omniva parcel box delivery is available.
- Read the full terms here.
- You have 14 days from the date you received your order to send it back to us for a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- Please note that we do not refund the initial shipping price; the customer pays for the initial and returns shipping.
- Read the full terms here.
- Please return the item that did not fit back to us, and let us know which size you need. Full info here.
- No customs duties for deliveries within the EU. We ship from Lithuania.
- Customers outside the EU shop Tax-Free but might have to pay customs duties & import taxes. All export fees are to be paid by the customer.
- More info here.
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS read here.
- For any questions regarding ordering or size, don't hesitate to contact us through chat > press the red chat bubble in the right corner below.