Edward Striped Vest
Tax included: 0%
- We ship worldwide by post or UPS, DHL & FedEx couriers.
- The delivery price depends on the total weight and will be shown at checkout.
- Same-day pickup at the Fantasmagoria office & Omniva parcel box delivery is available.
- Read the full terms here.
- You have 14 days from the date you received your order to send it back to us for a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- Please note that we do not refund the initial shipping price; the customer pays for the initial and returns shipping.
- Read the full terms here.
- Please return the item that did not fit back to us, and let us know which size you need. Full info here.
- No customs duties for deliveries within the EU. We ship from Lithuania.
- Customers outside the EU shop Tax-Free but might have to pay customs duties & import taxes. All export fees are to be paid by the customer.
- More info here.
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS read here.
- For any questions regarding ordering or size, don't hesitate to contact us through chat > press the red chat bubble in the right corner below.
Edward - Steampunk, and Victorian Gothic fashion style men`s vest by Punk Rave
- Top-quality striped fabric.
- Wool blend fabric detailing.
- Button-up closure with embossed metal buttons.
- 2 waist welt pockets.
- Breast welt pocket.
- Waistcoat back strap for perfect fit adjustments.
- Fully lined.
Punk Rave model Soslan wears size M. Model’s height is 187 cm, chest/waist/hips 94/78/96 cm, shoulders are 47cm.
- SIZE & FIT
- Men's sizing
- Victorian Gothic, Steampunk
- Wedding, Ball or Masquerade
- Summer, Spring, Autumn
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- Natural & Synthetic Fabrics
- DETAILED COMPOSITION (main fabric)
- 95%polyester 3%rayon 2%spandex
- ADDITIONAL COMPOSITION
- 50%wool 50%polyester
- FABRIC PROPERTIES
- FABRIC THICKNESS LEVEL
- Fully Lined
- HS CODE
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold (inside out) at delicate conditions. Do not tumble dry.
- All goods are located and shipped from Lithuania, EU
- ORIGIN: LT
- Made in
- RETURN CONDITIONS
- 14-days return , Buyer pays shipping expenses , Initial shipment is not refunded
"Vest sizes" are the lay-flat measurements of the garment, in cm. Please note, length is always measured at the center back.
"Body sizes" are the measurements of your body circumference & your height in centimeters.
We recommend choosing the clothing size based on your chest & waist size, then comparing lay flat sizes with your best-fit garment.
In between sizes? Check the shoulders and height recommendations in the size chart above. You may also choose the smaller size for a tight fit, or the larger size for a regular fit.
Please note, the item is shipped tightly packed, so the garment will have crumples when unpacked.
Please iron the creases and wrinkles if you wish the garment to look like on our website's photo.
Sometimes, to even out the fabric, it helps to hang the garment on the wide padded hanger, spray generously with the water, and leave it hanging for a couple of days. Tip: Leave it hung in the shower room.
But, for a non-stretchy garment, it is always best to use a standard iron or steam iron. Tip: You may also bring the clothing to the tailors, dry-cleaning, or another place that provide professional ironing services.
CARE & CLEANING ADVICE
- Follow the textile care instructions on the label
- Don't wash your clothes too often
- Remove stains manually
- Air the clothes to freshen up after each use
- Turn clothes inside out.
- Close buttons and zips.
- Use a laundry bag.
- Wash with same colors (as color may transfer to other garments)
- Use a mild detergent made for this color of the fabric. Do not use a universal detergent that contains oxygen for bleaching purposes.
- The use of special detergents produced for the garment's fabric and the color is recommended.
- Always follow the dosing instructions for detergent. We recommend using less detergent (unless the garment is dirty and stained).
- You can avoid ceases by using a fabric conditioner or detergent with a softener.
- Use cold wash at max 30°C & gentle washing cycle.
- Use short programs for lightly soiled laundry.
- Preferably do not tumble dry.
- Remove excess water and dry flat.
- When almost dry, hang on the wide-padded hangers.
Not sure how to clean? Bring the garment to a professional clothing cleaning service such as Dry Cleaners or Wet Cleaners.
Disclaimer: Sorry, but we do not accept complaints about the crumpled fabric or wrinkles on the purchased clothing or accessory product. This is not the fault but the natural state caused by folding and packing the product. For more info, please check our T&C and Disclaimer sections below.