Tax included: 0%
Women's | Asian collection | Runs VERY small
- We ship worldwide by post or UPS, DHL & FedEx couriers.
- The delivery price depends on the total weight and will be shown at checkout.
- Same-day pickup at the Fantasmagoria office & Omniva parcel box delivery is available.
- Read the full terms here.
- You have 14 days from the date you received your order to send it back to us for a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- Please note that we do not refund the initial shipping price; the customer pays for the initial and returns shipping.
- Read the full terms here.
- Please return the item that did not fit back to us, and let us know which size you need. Full info here.
- No customs duties for deliveries within the EU. We ship from Lithuania.
- Customers outside the EU shop Tax-Free but might have to pay customs duties & import taxes. All export fees are to be paid by the customer.
- More info here.
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS read here.
- For any questions regarding ordering or size, don't hesitate to contact us through chat > press the red chat bubble in the right corner below.
Fetishista - Gothic Fetish fashion style, women`s trousers by Punk Rave brand.
- Extra low-waist
- Open sides (wear over tights for more comfort)
- PVC patches on the knees
- Laced front closure
- 2 pockets at the back
- 50%cotton 50%polyester
- Black synthetic (vegan) leather
- SIZE & FIT
- Women's , Asian collection , Runs VERY small
- Gothic, Fetish, Metalhead
- Autumn, Summer, Spring
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- Natural & Synthetic Fabrics
- DETAILED COMPOSITION (main fabric)
- 50%cotton 49%PU leather 1%spandex
- ADDITIONAL COMPOSITION
- 50%cotton 50%PU leather
- FABRIC PROPERTIES
- FABRIC ELASTICITY LEVEL
- FABRIC THICKNESS LEVEL
- FITTING STYLE
- PANTS STYLE
- HS CODE
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Hand wash. Dry flat.
- All goods are located and shipped from Lithuania, EU
- ORIGIN: LT
- Made in
- RETURN CONDITIONS
- 14-days return , Buyer pays shipping expenses , Initial shipment is not refunded
Punk Rave women's, non-stretchy & slightly stretchy trousers sizing chart:
|NATURAL WAIST, cm||56-60||60-64||64-68||68-74||74-80||80-86|
|LOW WAIST, cm||56-62||62-68||68-74||74-80||80-86||86-92|
|TOTAL LENGTH, cm||96||97||98||100||101||102|
In between sizes? Choose a smaller size for a tight fit or a larger for a comfortable fit.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY:
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CLOTHING LAY FLAT:
To choose the right size, you can also compare the size tags of the clothing you usually wear with our „size conversion“ chart:
International women's sizing comparison
|~ US & CA||2||4||6||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|~ Australia & NZ||4||6||8||10||12||14||16||18||20|
|~ Europe, general||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|~ Germany, Denmark||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48|
|~ France, Belgium||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50||52|
Not sure about your size? We can help you with some advice! Contact us via email, also with the links to the items you want to buy, and the following information:
1. Bust, natural waist, lower waist, hips size (circumference), shoulders length.
2. Your height and weight.
3. Which clothing size do you usually wear (e.g., M for tops / L for bottoms)?
4. Do you like tight fit or loose fit?
5. Are you looking for clothing for a female or male body?
Where should you get measuring tape?
- Buy it at any sewing supplies or hobby shop.
- Visit a sewing salon and ask the tailor or seamstress to take your measurements.
- An alternative: Measure with a piece of rope or string, then place it to the ruler.
Please note, the item is shipped tightly packed, so the garment will have crumples when unpacked.
Please iron the creases and wrinkles if you wish the garment to look like on our website's photo.
Sometimes, to even out the fabric, it helps to hang the garment on the wide padded hanger, spray generously with the water, and leave it hanging for a couple of days. Tip: Leave it hung in the shower room.
But, for a non-stretchy garment, it is always best to use a standard iron or steam iron. Tip: You may also bring the clothing to the tailors, dry-cleaning, or another place that provide professional ironing services.
CARE & CLEANING ADVICE
- Follow the textile care instructions on the label
- Don't wash your clothes too often
- Remove stains manually
- Air the clothes to freshen up after each use
- Turn clothes inside out.
- Close buttons and zips.
- Use a laundry bag.
- Wash with same colors (as color may transfer to other garments)
- Use a mild detergent made for this color of the fabric. Do not use a universal detergent that contains oxygen for bleaching purposes.
- The use of special detergents produced for the garment's fabric and the color is recommended.
- Always follow the dosing instructions for detergent. We recommend using less detergent (unless the garment is dirty and stained).
- You can avoid ceases by using a fabric conditioner or detergent with a softener.
- Use cold wash at max 30°C & gentle washing cycle.
- Use short programs for lightly soiled laundry.
- Preferably do not tumble dry.
- Remove excess water and dry flat.
- When almost dry, hang on the wide-padded hangers.
Not sure how to clean? Bring the garment to a professional clothing cleaning service such as Dry Cleaners or Wet Cleaners.
Disclaimer: Sorry, but we do not accept complaints about the crumpled fabric or wrinkles on the purchased clothing or accessory product. This is not the fault but the natural state caused by folding and packing the product. For more info, please check our T&C and Disclaimer sections below.