Havoc Crew Uniform Trousers
Tax included: 0%20% Discount
Havoc Crew Uniform - Vintage Military Gothic men`s dark brown trousers by Punk Rave
- Galliffet style - tight fit from the knees down - perfect to wear with high boots
- Drop crotch design
- Top-quality cotton-blend fabric
- Synthetic (vegan) leather detailing
- Fly front with 3 unique design embossed metal buttons
- 2 detachable faux leather belts
- 2 side pockets
- 2 back pockets
- Additional cargo pocket and decorative lacing on the right thigh
- Decorative bullet belt with prop bullets on the left hip
- Zippers from the knees down
- SIZE & FIT
- Men's sizing
- Military|Steampunk|Corporate Goth
- Wedding|Ball or Masquerade
- Black & Brown
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- Cotton & Synthetic Fabrics
- DETAILED COMPOSITION (main fabric)
- 75%cotton 23%polyester 2%spandex
- ADDITIONAL COMPOSITION
- 100%synthetic (vegan) leather
- FABRIC PROPERTIES
- FABRIC ELASTICITY LEVEL
- Slightly Stretchy
- FABRIC THICKNESS LEVEL
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold (inside out) at delicate conditions. Do not tumble dry.
- All goods are located and shipped from Lithuania, EU
- ORIGIN: LT
- Made in
- RETURN CONDITIONS
- 14-days return | Buyer pays shipping expenses
"Pants sizes" are the lay-flat measurements of the garment, in cm. Please note, length is always measured at the center back.
"Body sizes" are the measurements of your body circumference & your height in centimeters.
We recommend choosing the clothing size based on your chest & waist size, then comparing lay flat sizes with your best-fit garment.
In between sizes? Check the shoulders and height recommendations in the size chart above. You may also choose the smaller size for a tight fit, or the larger size for a regular fit.
Please note, the item is shipped tightly packed, so the garment will have crumples when unpacked.
Please iron the creases and wrinkles if you wish the garment to look like on our website's photo.
Sometimes, to even out the fabric, it helps to hang the garment on the wide padded hanger, spray generously with the water, and leave it hanging for a couple of days. Tip: Leave it hung in the shower room.
But, for a non-stretchy garment, it is always best to use a standard iron or steam iron. Tip: You may also bring the clothing to the tailors, dry-cleaning, or another place that provide professional ironing services.
CARE & CLEANING ADVICE
- Follow the textile care instructions on the label
- Don't wash your clothes too often
- Remove stains manually
- Air the clothes to freshen up after each use
- Turn clothes inside out.
- Close buttons and zips.
- Use a laundry bag.
- Wash with same colors (as color may transfer to other garments)
- Use a mild detergent made for this color of the fabric. Do not use a universal detergent that contains oxygen for bleaching purposes.
- The use of special detergents produced for the garment's fabric and the color is recommended.
- Always follow the dosing instructions for detergent. We recommend using less detergent (unless the garment is dirty and stained).
- You can avoid ceases by using a fabric conditioner or detergent with a softener.
- Use cold wash at max 30°C & gentle washing cycle.
- Use short programs for lightly soiled laundry.
- Preferably do not tumble dry.
- Remove excess water and dry flat.
- When almost dry, hang on the wide-padded hangers.
Not sure how to clean? Bring the garment to a professional clothing cleaning service such as Dry Cleaners or Wet Cleaners.
Disclaimer: Sorry, but we do not accept complaints about the crumpled fabric or wrinkles on the purchased clothing or accessory product. This is not the fault but the natural state caused by folding and packing the product. For more info, please check our T&C and Disclaimer sections below.