Check the "Size & Fit" property of the garment, and pay attention to our size selection recommendations.
If you are buying Punk Rave brand clothing >> check the collection name above the size selection >> press on "size guide" above the size selection >> check either "European" or "Asian" collection size chart.
"European collection" clothing is usually true to size and it matches the generic European sizing.
It is designed for 158-178 cm female and 165-185 cm tall male adult bodies.
Taller than 180/190 cm people might want to go a size up to compensate with lengths.
"Asian collection" clothing was designed for the Asian market and is usually slightly smaller than European standards.
Please note, this collection's XS & S sizes are more-less true to European size, however, Asian M & L sizes are one size smaller, XL & Plus sizes are two to three sizes smaller than same size range European sizes.
"Runs VERY small" means that the garment is much smaller than a standard European garment of the same size, and is flat on the bust, very tight on arms and thighs. Such garment was originally designed for an Asian youth market.
"Runs small" means that the garment is smaller than a standard European garment.
"Women's" means that the garment was designed for the female body type and has a fitted cut.
"Men's sizing" or "Unisex sizing" means that the garment was cut for the male body type and has a straight or loose fit.
For all Asian collection garments & garments marked as "Runs small"
Check the "Asian collection size chart" & consider to order:
- one size up if you usually wear size XS, S, or M
- two sizes up if you usually wear size L or XL
- three sizes up if you usually wear size 2XL
- one size up if you are taller than 176 cm
- You usually wear size L, check the "Asian collection size chart" where you most likely will be size XL.
- If, according to the "Asian collection size chart" you are in between sizes, choose the larger size for a comfortable regular fit.
For garments marked as "Unisex sizing" or "Men's sizing"
We recommend ordering the usual size for a man's body / two sizes down for a woman's body.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST-FIT CLOTHING SIZE
- Check the size tags of your favorite garments and compare sizes to our "SIZE COMPARISON" table.
- Take your body measurements and check our "SIZE CHARTS"
- Take the lay-flat measurements of your best-fit clothing item which matches the type of the item you intend to buy, and compare to our charts in the "SIZE INFO" tab.
- Read the product description, check all the product's photos and product details, decide if you want a tight, comfortable, or loose fit.
- Please note, clothing size may vary up to 2 sizes depending on the brand, collection, fit, fabric, and country.
- You may need a smaller size for a stretchy clothing item, a larger size for non-stretchy clothing.
- You might have to order 2 sizes larger clothing than you usually wear if it is the Punk Rave collection for the Asian market.
- Please note, our clothing is usually smaller than the USA sizes.
- Please note, our clothing is usually smaller than the latest H&M, New Yorker, or other generic brands' fast fashion collections.
- If you are buying women's clothing for a men's body, always consider at least one size up, carefully check the size chart for waist and shoulders size. E.g., If you are a man usually wearing size L, who wants to buy a women's labeled top, please choose size XL for tight fit or size XXL for a regular fit.
- If you are buying men's clothing for a women's body, always consider at least one or two sizes down, carefully check the size chart for waist and shoulders size. E.g., If you are a woman usually wearing size L, who wants to buy men's or unisex labeled sweater, please choose size S for tighter fit or size M for a loose fit.
- Please note that all brands sizing charts are different
- If you are buying Killstar >> press on "size guide" above the size selection to see the size chart of the Killstar brand.
- If you are buying Punk Rave >> check the collection name above the size selection >> press on "size guide" above the size selection >> check either "European" or "Asian" collection size chart.
In between sizes?
Check the stretchiness of the fabric in the "Product Details" tab, and choose smaller for a tight fit and stretchy fabric garment, or choose a larger size for a comfortable fit and non/slightly-stretchy fabric garment.
Unsure about your size? We can help you!
Contact us via the chat with the links or names of the items you want to buy, and the following information:
- Bust (chest), natural waist, lower waist, hips circumference in cm. Shoulders length.
- Your height and weight.
- Which clothing size do you usually wear (e.g., M for tops / L for bottoms)?
- Do you like a tight fit, regular fit, or loose fit?
- Are you looking for clothing for a female or male body?
Q: Is it possible to order 2 sizes and return the one which did not fit?
A: Yes, if it is not underwear, swimwear, or hosiery. However, we do not recommend it, as the return shipping cost might be too high. But, if you are ready to cover all shipping expenses, you can return almost any item within 14 days in perfectly clean, original, unworn condition, with original tags & packaging. For more info please check our return T&C.
Q: How do I know if the Free size garment fits me?
A: If all of your body measurements fit into the sizing chart in between sizes XS and M, then yes, a free (one-size) item will fit you well!
If you usually wear L size, then Free size garment might fit, but it will most likely be very tight-fit.
Please note, Free size is usually too small for size XL.