Tax included: 0%
- We ship worldwide by post or UPS, DHL & FedEx couriers.
- The delivery price depends on the total weight and will be shown at checkout.
- Same-day pickup at the Fantasmagoria office & Omniva parcel box delivery is available.
- Read the full terms here.
- You have 14 days from the date you received your order to send it back to us for a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- Please note that we do not refund the initial shipping price; the customer pays for the initial and returns shipping.
- Read the full terms here.
- Please return the item that did not fit back to us, and let us know which size you need. Full info here.
- No customs duties for deliveries within the EU. We ship from Lithuania.
- Customers outside the EU shop Tax-Free but might have to pay customs duties & import taxes. All export fees are to be paid by the customer.
- More info here.
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS read here.
- For any questions regarding ordering or size, don't hesitate to contact us through chat > press the red chat bubble in the right corner below.
Black leatherette mantle cloak by Punk Rave
Mystic - Vampire and Romantic Gothic fashion style men`s mantle cloak by Punk Rave
- High-quality leatherette.
- Lush velvet fabric detailing.
- Extra-large hood with braided ribbon trimming.
- Slits for hands at both sides.
- Vintage military uniform inspired decor at the front.
- Open front cloak. Please note that the neck ribbon (which you may see on the model`s photo) is not included with this cloak.
- SIZE & FIT
- Men's sizing
- Victorian Gothic|Witch & Occult|Romantic Gothic
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- DETAILED COMPOSITION (main fabric)
- FABRIC PROPERTIES
- FABRIC ELASTICITY LEVEL
- FABRIC THICKNESS LEVEL
- With hood
- HS CODE
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dry Clean or hand wash. Dry flat.
- All goods are located and shipped from Lithuania, EU
- ORIGIN: LT
- Made in
- RETURN CONDITIONS
- 14-days return | Buyer pays shipping expenses | Initial shipment is not refunded
Please note, the item is shipped tightly packed, so the garment will have crumples when unpacked.
Please iron the creases and wrinkles if you wish the garment to look like on our website's photo.
Sometimes, to even out the fabric, it helps to hang the garment on the wide padded hanger, spray generously with the water, and leave it hanging for a couple of days. Tip: Leave it hung in the shower room.
But, for a non-stretchy garment, it is always best to use a standard iron or steam iron. Tip: You may also bring the clothing to the tailors, dry-cleaning, or another place that provide professional ironing services.
CARE & CLEANING ADVICE
- Follow the textile care instructions on the label
- Don't wash your clothes too often
- Remove stains manually
- Air the clothes to freshen up after each use
- Turn clothes inside out.
- Close buttons and zips.
- Use a laundry bag.
- Wash with same colors (as color may transfer to other garments)
- Use a mild detergent made for this color of the fabric. Do not use a universal detergent that contains oxygen for bleaching purposes.
- The use of special detergents produced for the garment's fabric and the color is recommended.
- Always follow the dosing instructions for detergent. We recommend using less detergent (unless the garment is dirty and stained).
- You can avoid ceases by using a fabric conditioner or detergent with a softener.
- Use cold wash at max 30°C & gentle washing cycle.
- Use short programs for lightly soiled laundry.
- Preferably do not tumble dry.
- Remove excess water and dry flat.
- When almost dry, hang on the wide-padded hangers.
Not sure how to clean? Bring the garment to a professional clothing cleaning service such as Dry Cleaners or Wet Cleaners.
Disclaimer: Sorry, but we do not accept complaints about the crumpled fabric or wrinkles on the purchased clothing or accessory product. This is not the fault but the natural state caused by folding and packing the product. For more info, please check our T&C and Disclaimer sections below.