Tax included: 0%
Sibylle - Women’s Romantic Gothic style, short, black, velvet dress with lace applique by Punk Rave
- Knitted, black velvet
- Fit-and-flare style cut
- Hight neckline with tulle ruffle trim & velvet ribbon
- Statement lace embroidery applique with 3D metallic flowers
- Flared sleeves with mesh shoulder accents and embroidery applique embellishment
- Lace-up back feature
- 93%polyester, 7%spandex
Punk Rave model wears XS-S, model`s height is 176cm bust/waist/hips are 80/59/89cm.
- Romantic Gothic
- PRODUCT TYPE
- ITEM CATEGORY
- FABRIC PROPERTIES
- FABRIC ELASTICITY LEVEL
- FABRIC THICKNESS LEVEL
- FITTING STYLE
- SKIRT STYLE
- HS CODE
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash cold - gentle cycle.
- All goods are located and shipped from Lithuania, EU
- ORIGIN: LT
- Made in
- RETURN CONDITIONS
- 14-days return | Buyer pays shipping expenses
Size chart of Punk Rave dress, reference: WQ-516.
"Garment sizes" are the lay-flat measurements of the garment, in cm.
Length is always measured at the center back (unless written otherwise).
"Body sizes" are the measurements of your body circumference; your height in centimeters; your weight in kilograms.
We recommend choosing the clothing size based on your bust/waist/hips size, then comparing lay flat sizes with your best-fit garment.
If you are in-between sizes, please check the height suggestion, or, choose the smaller size for a tight fit or a larger size for a regular fit.
This Punk Rave brand's European collection is usually true to the European size.
Check the garment & fabric properties chart below, to determine the best-fit size. The corresponding values are marked red.
|SIZE||Very Small||Runs Small||Regular||Runs Large|
|ELASTICITY||Non-Stretchy||Slightly Stretchy||Stretchy||Very Stretchy|
Please note, the item is shipped tightly packed, so the garment will have crumples when unpacked.
Please iron the creases and wrinkles if you wish the garment to look like on our website's photo.
Sometimes, to even out the fabric, it helps to hang the garment on the wide padded hanger, spray generously with the water, and leave it hanging for a couple of days. Tip: Leave it hung in the shower room.
But, for a non-stretchy garment, it is always best to use a standard iron or steam iron. Tip: You may also bring the clothing to the tailors, dry-cleaning, or another place that provide professional ironing services.
CARE & CLEANING ADVICE
- Follow the textile care instructions on the label
- Don't wash your clothes too often
- Remove stains manually
- Air the clothes to freshen up after each use
- Turn clothes inside out.
- Close buttons and zips.
- Use a laundry bag.
- Wash with same colors (as color may transfer to other garments)
- Use a mild detergent made for this color of the fabric. Do not use a universal detergent that contains oxygen for bleaching purposes.
- The use of special detergents produced for the garment's fabric and the color is recommended.
- Always follow the dosing instructions for detergent. We recommend using less detergent (unless the garment is dirty and stained).
- You can avoid ceases by using a fabric conditioner or detergent with a softener.
- Use cold wash at max 30°C & gentle washing cycle.
- Use short programs for lightly soiled laundry.
- Preferably do not tumble dry.
- Remove excess water and dry flat.
- When almost dry, hang on the wide-padded hangers.
Not sure how to clean? Bring the garment to a professional clothing cleaning service such as Dry Cleaners or Wet Cleaners.
Disclaimer: Sorry, but we do not accept complaints about the crumpled fabric or wrinkles on the purchased clothing or accessory product. This is not the fault but the natural state caused by folding and packing the product. For more info, please check our T&C and Disclaimer sections below.