White Zombie - colored theatrical white contact lenses with black rim without dioptries by Maxvue
These crazy contact lenses provide a stunning visual effect: enhance or change your eye color, enlarge your eye or create a crazy gothic look or Halloween costume. Great for photoshoots, costume parties, or just a day/night out!
The lenses are soft textured and immersed in sterile buffered saline solution. Lenses are produced under ISO International Standards quality control and assurance and have a CE safety certification. CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO THE USA.
Each package contains a pair of soft sterile lenses in a buffered saline solution, and detailed handling and maintenance instructions.
Special print on the lens (color) will completely cover your natural eye color - even if your eye is dark. Each lens has a clear circle in the middle so that your pupil can see through it.
- APP.VALIDITY AFTER OPENING: 1 month
- MAX.RECOMMENDED DAILY WEAR: 8 hours
- Diameter of approximately 14mm
- Base curve of 8.6mm
- Water content - 55%
- Material - Methafilcon A
- No dioptries
- Sold as pair
- Prescription Not Necessary
Your eyes are precious, please read the contact lens-wearing instructions, before you wear lenses.
All lenses should be stored in the contact lens container, filled with contact lens solution. Both (the container and solution) can be bought at the pharmacy (drug store) or optical store.
After opening the first time (taking out of the original packaging): PLEASE ENSURE THAT LENSES ARE SOAKED IN A MULTIPURPOSE SOFT CONTACT LENS SOLUTION FOR A MINIMUM OF 2 HOURS BEFORE WEARING.
WEARING: You can wear colored contact lenses for up to 16h at a time. You should never sleep whilst wearing contact lenses, so always remove your lenses before doing so. Be careful when swimming or taking a shower, too - when you put water or rub your eye lenses may fall out. Before your remove, your lenses ensure that you have a clean contact lens case and contact lens solution ready.
After opening your lenses, they are usable for a certain amount of time only. Read the description for the duration time of each lense. However, if you take good care of your lenses, and change the solution in the container often (even if you do not wear the lenses) - lenses may serve you longer.
Do not share your lenses with anyone else. Do not wear your crazy lenses such as sclera whilst swimming, driving a car, motorcycle, or bicycle, or when operating machinery.
CARE AND STORAGE: Meticulous hygiene is essential with the use and storage of contact lenses. To clean your lenses, first, wash your hands thoroughly. Place one of your lenses in the palm of your hand and rub it gently with a few drops of fresh lens solution for approximately 10 seconds, preferably using your forefinger. After you have finished, replace the lens in a suitable storage container with an adequate amount of fresh lens solution. The solution should cover the lenses.
Why should you wear crazy-colored contact lenses?
- You can have the eye color you always wanted (new color every week! :))
- Guaranteed to make you the life of the party
- Perfectly match that outfit you have planned
- Perfect for concerts, parties, photoshoots, and special events
- You can wear a casual outfit, but lenses will make you look unique and original.
- Want to get extra crazy? Get two different styles, one for each eye.
HOW TO APPLY, WEAR, REMOVE, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CONTACT LENSES
- Apply your makeup before you put in crazy lenses.
- You will need not only your contact lenses but also a contact lens case and a bottle of contact lens solution. These are essential in order to use your lenses correctly and care for them properly. You may also like to use a pair of contact lens tweezers. These are not essential, but many people find that they make it easier to handle contact lenses. We recommend contact lens tweezers for anyone with long nails, as long nails can damage contact lenses.
- It may take you a few attempts to insert your colored contact lenses for the first time. Don't worry - this is normal and you will soon get used to it. It is best to insert your lenses in a brightly lit area with a freestanding or wall-mounted mirror. A bathroom is ideal. If possible have a clean, smooth surface below you - if you drop a lens, this will make it easier to find it.
BEFORE WEARING: Wash, rinse, and dry (dry is optional) your hands thoroughly, better leave your fingers wet - to avoid dust from the towel. Prior to inserting the lens, check that it is free from notches and dust. Under no circumstances should you use lenses that are dried out or damaged. Rinse the lens with a solution before you insert it. If the lens is damaged, do not use it. Also, check that the soft lens has not turned inside out. The lens should look smooth and rounded.
PUTTING IN THE LENSES
- Pick up the lens and place it on your finger. Use either your fingers or lens tweezers. Ensure that the lens sits on the tip of your finger with the printed (brightest) side facing downwards.
Check that the lens if it is not dry or dirty. If it is, rinse with a drop of lens solution.
Use your free finger to pull down your lower eyelid. Use your other hand to pull up the upper eyelid. You should be able to see white all around your iris.
- Look straight ahead into the mirror.
- Gently place the lens in the center of your eye. You should feel the lens settle on your eye.
- Remove your finger. The lens should remain on your eye. If not simply try again.
- Still holding the eye open, look to the left and right. Release your eyelids and blink. This will help the lens settle into the right place. Look in the mirror and check that the lens is in the right place. It should be over your iris.
Should your vision be blurred after inserting the lens, first check that the lens is located in the center of your eye - if it isn't then move it with a clean wet finger. Otherwise, remove the lens and check that it has not become tainted with cosmetics or oil - if that is the case then cleanse the lens thoroughly in solution and re-insert it.
Sometimes you may see a slightly blurred view when looking sideways if you inserted the lenses correctly, these are theatrical lenses, and they may cause discomfort - that is why we recommend using them for a party, photoshoots, and filming only.
If your eyes tend to be dry - take the eye drops with you (ask for artificial tear drops at the pharmacy which are suitable for lenses or simply use a few drops of lens care solution).
If you are out for a long time - take the container with you (in case you will party long, and decide to take out the lenses).
When using the first time - some slight eye irritation may occur. Before going out wearing lenses for the first time: we advise wearing lenses a few times for a short period of time (1/5 - 2 hours) so that you can get used to them.
You should remove your fashion lenses immediately if you feel your eyes are reddened, watering, or aching, or your vision is strongly impaired, and contact your optician or pharmacy.
REMOVING LENSES: Do this before you take off your makeup!
This may take a couple of attempts - remain calm and try again. If your eye waters, use a tissue. If your eye becomes sore, wait a few minutes before trying again.
- Wash your hands.
- Use one or both hands to hold your eye open.
- Gently pinch the lens between your thumb and index finger.
- Lift out of your eye.
- Nu Goth, Metalhead, Witch, Visual Kei, Black Metal, Gothic
- Rave, Clubwear, Halloween, Ball or Masquerade, Cosplay or LARP, Gifts for Her, Gifts for Him, Christmas, Summer Festival
- Black & White
- PRODUCT TYPE
- Contact eye lenses
- ITEM CATEGORY
- Beauty item
- Terpolymer & Water
- HS CODE
- APP. VALIDITY AFTER OPENING
- 1 month
- CONTACT LENSES
- Diameter 14mm, No Dioptre (0 PLANO), Base Curve 8.6mm
- All goods are located and shipped from Lithuania, EU
- ORIGIN: LT
- Made in
- RETURN CONDITIONS
- Non-returnable item (due to hygienic restrictions)
- We ship worldwide by post or UPS, DHL & FedEx couriers.
- The delivery price depends on the total weight and will be shown at checkout.
- Same-day pickup at the Fantasmagoria office & Omniva parcel box delivery is available.
- Read the full terms here.
- You have 14 days from the date you received your order to send it back to us for a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- Please note that we do not refund the initial shipping price; the customer pays for the initial and returns shipping.
- Read the full terms here.
- Please return the item that did not fit back to us, and let us know which size you need. Full info here.
- No customs duties for deliveries within the EU. We ship from Lithuania.
- Customers outside the EU shop Tax-Free but might have to pay customs duties & import taxes. All export fees are to be paid by the customer.
- More info here.
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS read here.
- For any questions regarding ordering or size, don't hesitate to contact us through chat > press the red chat bubble in the right corner below.